This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Admin - Clerical, Sales
The Lincoln Electric Company is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. Recognized as the welding experts, Lincoln products are manufactured in over 40 manufacturing plants and facilities in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries.
Lincoln knows our strength as an industry leader begins with selecting the very best individuals to join our team of professionals. At Lincoln Electric, you have the opportunity to design your future and achieve a fulfilling career. If you’re up for the challenge, consider the possibilities.
The Field Sales Clerk position will have the following responsibilities:
- General office support: phones, messages, copying, faxing, typing, and filing for the General Sales office.
- Miscellaneous projects for sales managers.
- Maintain National Account Price sheets; receive pricing requests, obtain price authorization, enter pricing in SAP and communicate pricing to the Sales field.
- Circulate Plant Visitation Forms for plant tours.
- Reconcile credit card purchases.
- Schedule meetings and conference calls.
- Review expense reports.
- High school graduate.
- Familiarity with general office equipment.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word, Lotus Notes and PowerPoint.