This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Responsibilities: Our McLean, Virginia client is seeking an Internal Audit who will:
- Be responsible for the evaluation and monitoring of the company's Business / Operational risk management, control and governance practices, with recommendations for improvement where necessary
- Conducts audit reviews of the organization's financial and operational processes to ensure compliance and best practices
- Makes recommendations to the Audit Committee or Board of Directors on issues raised during audit procedures
- Provides detailed feedback to business unit management
- May also be tasked with leading specific control initiatives, firm-wide process changes or for conducting special investigations
- Full use and application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Provides resolutions to an assortment of problems
- Works under normal supervision
- Follows established directions. Work is reviewed for accuracy of technical analysis and overall adequacy
- Primarily intra-organizational with occasional inter-organizational and external customer contacts on routine matters
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of technology, finance & accounting, clinical research and healthcare. Backed by approximately our associates and consultants on assignment, Kforce is committed to "Great People = Great Results" for our valued clients and candidates. Kforce operates with 65 offices located throughout the United States and two offices in the Philippines.
Job Ref#: 2312~AQG~1145232P1~99
Candidate must have:
- College Degree or equivalent experience; work towards advanced studies/degree preferred
- Typically has 2 - 4 years related experience
- Requires two or more years of experience in auditing, accounting, or related field, with banking or mortgage industry experience preferred