This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Responsibilities: Our client in McLean, Virginia is seeking a Financial Controller Senior who will:
- Compile and review monthly GAAP analytics and reporting package for Multifamily segment results
- Provide analytical oversight and controls to make sure system generated numbers are consistent with the macroeconomic environment
- Assist with the quarterly press release/10-Q, annual report and disclosures for the Multifamily segment and compile comments for Multifamily segment
- Work with business area to develop new reports as a result of process change or introduction of new business requirements
- Assist with internal and external audit requests
- Assist with the development of analytic tools and reports to support decision making for management
- Provide support on complex projects and ad hoc analysis as required
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of technology, finance & accounting, clinical research and healthcare. Backed by approximately our associates and consultants on assignment, Kforce is committed to "Great People = Great Results" for our valued clients and candidates. Kforce operates with 65 offices located throughout the United States and two offices in the Philippines.
Job Ref#: 2312~AQG~1157193P1~99
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of five to seven years of work experience in an accounting-related field
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Previous experience performing complex and ad hoc analysis