This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Management, Restaurant - Food Service
Certified Dietary Manager
Certified Dietary Manager – Clinical Dietitian
We are currently looking for a Certified Dietary Manager
to join our team in Macon, GA
Every day, through the essential food services that Sodexo provides, the Certified Dietary Manager at this account will oversee the dining room service for this account with residents in 3 locations - a CCRC, an Assisted Living and a Dementia Care area.
- Implement programs, systems, and procedures focusing on the residents’ needs
- Provides direction, guidance, and supervision of hospitality employees
- Directs daily operations of resident meal service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory, and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines
- Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas at an account to ensure client satisfaction
- Assists in the maintenance of cash controls and payroll functions
- Minimum of 2 year industry experience
- Minimum of 1 year supervisor experience
- Certified Dietary Manager or Diet Technician (DTR) or Clinical Dietitian (RD) required
- Experience working with multiple locations required
Sodexo is a global leader in integrated food and facilities management. Our North American operations leverage the diversity, skills and talents of 120,000 employees to improve the quality of daily life for our clients and customers in 6000 corporations, hospitals, long-term care and retirement centers, schools, college campuses, government and remote sites throughout North America.
Our employees are our biggest asset, so we strive to make Sodexo a great company to work for. But it’s not enough to aim for job satisfaction alone, so we offer benefits and programs that help our employees enjoy life both inside and outside of work. Depending on your job responsibilities and/or location, the following benefits may be offered to you.
- Dental Managing Your Finances
- Savings Plan – 401(k)
- Health Care Spending Account
- Family Care Spending Account Peace of Mind
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance Maintaining a Balance
- Employee Assistance Program Other Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability