This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Automotive, Installation - Maint - Repair, Skilled Labor - Trades
Hall Ford Lincoln in Newport News is now hiring for a Body Shop Technician as we continue to grow our business. Body Shop Technicians are responsible for repairing damaged body parts and bodies of vehicles in accordance with factory and dealership specifications and time standards.
Please fill out an application at:
Hall Ford Lincoln Newport News – Ask for Chris Paterno
12896 Jefferson Avenue
Newport News, VA 23608
- Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards.
- Checks parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are ordered and received.
- Prepares vehicles for body repair work.
- Notifies management of any additional repairs needed.
- Notifies management of any difficulties or problems that may prevent a quality job from being performed or cause a change in the promised time.
- Maintains tools and equipment in a proper state of repair.
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management.
- At least two years in a dealership or independent body shop
We offer a very aggressive flat scale pay plan, 401k, on the job training and much more from the Hall Automotive organization. Hall Automotive is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.