This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Our businesses manufacture and market industrial sealing products, seals for heavy-duty trucking, metal polymer and filament wound bearings, reciprocating compressor components, and diesel and natural gas-fired engines. We operate manufacturing facilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia; we employ more than 5,000 people worldwide and we sell our products to more than 50,000 customers in over 100 countries across the globe.
A Market Manager will be responsible for sales and marketing activities within a given market segment.
- Manage all sales activity within market segment and region for all TG products. Should spend majority of time visiting or in contact with customers.
- Responsible for new application identification and being liaison between customer and applications engineer.
- Responsible for attaining revenue goals within market segment.
- Identify new product development ideas within market segment.
- Perform market research, target corollary markets for revenue growth.
- Assist other market managers with area sales calls as needed.
- Responsible for customer interaction and relationship management within own account base.
- Responsible for representing customer requests and perspectives to production, operations, quality, and management personnel to plan and execute proper “customer first" support.
- Identify and manage appropriate trade shows and marketing, advertising activity within market segment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Passion for selling and customer satisfaction
- Self motivated person
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word
- Bachelors degree, preferably in engineering or business
- Five or more years in sales experience, primarily to key market segments of oil & gas (and valves, if possible)