This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
SWBC (Southwest Business Corporation) has been recognized as one of the Best Companies to Work for in Texas and has immediate openings for Client Support Specialists. This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to join an energetic and seasoned team, with an established and expanding national firm.
Headquartered in San Antonio, SWBC is a diversified financial services company providing a wide range of insurance, mortgage, and investment services to financial institutions, businesses, and individuals. With offices across the country, SWBC is committed to providing quality products, outstanding service, and customized solutions in all 50 states.
Provides internal and external customer service support to include relationship management, daily interaction with the financial institutions, handling complex questions or problems, manages support line, verifies and updates Auto Pilot product information.
- Provides support to the Financial Institutions by working escalated or time sensitive issues in a professional and timely manner and assisting with questions regarding reports.
- Handles Support Line to provide assistance and training in to include assisting with procedures, inquires, and problem resolution.
- Performs time-sensitive ECM reconciliation for Clients .
- Resolves inbound and makes outbound service calls regarding all Auto Pilot Products, inquiries and/or problems on the status of transactions through all Auto Pilot Products.
- Services complex calls, questions or problems from Auto Pilot Clients and SWBC users. If necessary, refers unique, highly complex problems to appropriate resources to resolve system related defects.
- Creates internal management reports; and assists in special projects as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Some college preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 2 – 3 years coordinating the Client Support of company products, high-level customer service or other related experience in a financial institution or call center.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication (both written and oral), and telephone etiquette skills.
- Must be able to work under sometimes stressful conditions while maintaining professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Must possess a working knowledge of personal computers to include MS Word, Excel and Internet.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time while executing computer applications, responding to customer correspondence, or providing assistance to team members.
- Must be able to lift 10 - 20 lbs. of binders, paper, and/or files.
- SWBC is a Substance-Free Workplace and requires pre-employment drug testing.
- Please note, SWBC does not hire tobacco users.
SWBC’s compensation package is competitive and includes the following employee benefits: 401(k) with company match, paid medical/dental health premiums for employees, Life, Long Term Disability, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, and Long Term Care insurance policies. SWBC also provides opportunities for professional growth. Only those candidates who meet the minimum requirements need apply.