This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Skilled Labor - Trades, Installation - Maint - Repair
Install into, monitor and remove interlock devices from program participants’ vehicles. Duties include car mechanic skills (wire identification, soldering, etc.), electrical systems training, and troubleshooting associated with these tasks.
- Follow all Standard Operating procedures.
- Install, monitor and remove interlocks from client cars.
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area.
- Troubleshoot vehicle electronic condition quickly and efficiently.
- Download client data from interlocks as scheduled.
- Answer all incoming telephone calls expediently, transferring calls to staff or taking complete messages when appropriate.
- Prepare and maintain all equipment and supplies, including inventory of interlocks, both handsets and I/Os.
- Offer 24-hour emergency customer support as scheduled.
- Maintain clear and accurate records and files.
- Prepare bank deposits, as required, along with daily reconciliations.
High School diploma with at least three years experience in the automotive mechanic and/or electronic field, or any equivalent combination of training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.