This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Information Technology
Responsibilities: Kforce is seeking a Control Systems Engineer for a Cedar Park, Texas client.
The selected Engineer will utilize their ability to propose appropriate control techniques and technologies and create engineering specifications. This position will architect system design; develop hardware and software, and use simulation techniques to analyze performance.
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of technology, finance & accounting, clinical research and healthcare. Backed by approximately our associates and consultants on assignment, Kforce is committed to "Great People = Great Results" for our valued clients and candidates. Kforce operates with 65 offices located throughout the United States and two offices in the Philippines.
Job Ref#: 2312~WQG~1140551P1~99
The successful applicant will possess the following requirements (items are required unless noted otherwise):
- 3-7 years of professional experience in designing and developing control systems with emphasis on electronic hardware, embedded controllers; and their programming, automation, and motion control
- Electrical / Electronic hardware design experience including embedded control systems and automation
- Familiarity with embedded programming
- Experience in designing or testing industrial automation and control systems (including PID and other control methodologies)
- Excellent communication skills
Additional Needed Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to test systems on rig sites and customer field locations
- A BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- An MS Degree is preferred