This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Information Technology
Responsibilities: Our client is seeking a highly qualified candidate to provide Test Engineering services in support of the Financial Services Center in Austin, Texas. The Financial Services Center provides project management and software system design services for federal/civil agencies.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple, simultaneous complex tasks
- Maintaining conformance to good engineering practices using either/or agile and traditional waterfall methodologies
- Participating in meetings with Development and Business Analysis teams along with the stakeholders, customer and other interfacing functional areas to develop a solid testing strategy for the given system
- Defining the technical approach to the implementation of the test effort
- Defining test automation architecture, tools and techniques
- Verifying test techniques
- Defining testability elements
- Developing and providing test criteria
- Providing support for testing tools and environments
- Developing documentation related to testing of network and systems, hardware components, and applications software
Test documentation development will include:
- Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP)
- Performance Evaluation (PE) Plans
- Test and Acceptance (T&A) Plans
- Quality Assurance (QA) Plans
- Commissioning Plans
- Test procedures and expected results
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of technology, finance & accounting, clinical research and healthcare. Backed by approximately our associates and consultants on assignment, Kforce is committed to "Great People = Great Results" for our valued clients and candidates. Kforce operates with 65 offices located throughout the United States and two offices in the Philippines.
Job Ref#: 2312~AQG~1155694T1~99
The selected candidate must be able to meet the requirements and successfully pass a Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) or National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACL). The position requires a minimum of 8 years full-time professional experience as a tester on very complex programs. The applicant must be able to work autonomously or as part of a group. The candidate must have excellent communication skills, including fluency in English, and the ability to effectively communicate in formal settings.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
- Visual Studio familiarity
- Familiarity with Section 508 accessibility requirements