This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Information Technology
Job Classification: Direct Hire
One of TEKsystems’ largest clients is currently seeking to a Product Manager to their team. The Product Manager will be responsible for addressing the needs and opportunities of their partners. This includes managing a portfolio of products throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with technology leadership to deliver winning products. It also includes working with outreach, business development, marketing and service desk to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the overall strategy and goals of the business. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to engage customers, identify their unmet needs and lead internal teams to drive to solutions that will enable long-term relationships.
- Leads the overall product management efforts, including day-to-day operational activities of the Product Managers
- Creates and implements the product management processes.
- Defines the product strategy, goals and long-term/short-term product roadmaps.
- Documents prioritized features lists and documents product requirements.
- Build and champion business cases to support the product roadmaps.
- Drives execution of specific projects and initiatives to completion against project plans based on the product roadmap.
- Integrates research and market analysis and usability studies into product requirements to ensure products satisfy customer needs.
- Plans product releases and monitors the release process, including new products or enhancements in a release.
- Develops a core set of metrics which support analysis of the product and performance, including transaction analysis, system performance and customer adoption.
- Becomes an expert on the competition; monitors competitive products, activity and trends.
- Develops and deploys strategies for improving customer adoption.
- Coordinates with Marketing, Outreach and Operations/Support teams to market new features, communicate updates, and support scheduled releases.
- Continually updates the roadmap with new, justifiable ideas to enhance existing functionality or introduce new features.
- Bachelor's degree is required
- 3-5 years of experience in product management
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Strong (minimum 3 years) experience in Business Requirements Analysis, software requirements definition and management and Change Management techniques and tools
- A comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Web and eCommerce applications and technologies
- In-depth knowledge of software development lifecycle methodologies, product development lifecycle and evaluation processes
Join TEKsystems® and get your career on the fast track. As the leading technology staffing and services firm, we are passionate about deploying high-caliber IT and communications expertise. To satisfy our constant need for expertise, we actively seek talented Technical Professionals with all levels of information technology and communications skills. TEKsystems knows that every professional has different needs, so we'll work together to determine a suitable benefits package. We offer options to our Technical Professionals that could include: a health plan, 401k, provisions for vacation and holiday pay, and technical and professional training. With a foundation as the nation's largest IT staffing firm, we've become a billion-dollar services company by blending superior client service with an unrivaled ability to source and manage talent to precise specifications, resulting in successful technology executions. Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. M/F/D/V
- Experience in Product Management, Experience in Business Requirement Analysis, Good understanding of e-commerce applications