This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Automotive, Customer Service, Transportation
We have a Driver - Roll Off position open in Arlington, Texas
The Driver - Roll Off drives a roll-off truck to provide prompt, courteous and complete waste removal for commercial roll off customers.
Representative Responsibilities - Driver - Roll Off:
- Performs complete pre-trip inspection including, but not limited to, checking tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges and controls.
- Drives heavy diesel truck to and from customer locations and disposal area(s).
- Climbs into and out of truck at customer locations and disposal area(s).
- Operates packing and discharge cylinder mechanisms.
- Operates hydraulic controls to dispose of collected material at the designated facility.
- Tarps containers and secures container to rails while wearing required personal protective equipment.
- Courteously interactions with customers, dispatchers and supervisors.
- Cleans up under stationary compactors.
- Cleans up the area around accidental waste spills.
- Reads route sheets and services each customer as assigned by the dispatcher and/or supervisor.
- Completes required route/productivity sheets, Vehicle Condition Reports (VCRs) and other forms.
- Properly performs driver check-in procedures upon returning to the facility at the end of the day.
- Operates in a manner that is aimed at creating capacity and ensuring productivity by meeting company specified productivity goals while ensuring safe operations at all times.
- Follows all safety policies and procedures.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Interested candidates should submit resumes and salary requirements by clicking "Apply Now". Please reference Job Title and Job # 3402- 98-12 Job Posting will Close 6/22/2012
- Valid Class A or B CDL with air brakes endorsement
- Must meet Republic Services Driver MVR Qualification Standards.
- Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D. certification
- Two years commercial truck driving experience.
Republic Services is a dynamic company that offers a competitive salary and benefits package including major medical coverage, supplemental insurance programs, retirement benefits, and paid vacation and holidays.
Republic Services promotes a drug-free and alcohol-free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug testing.
Going Green for the Environment.