This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Training, Finance
Relocation Approved: No
Develops, edits, and publishes web-based user-critical technical reimbursement training materials. Identifies and analyzes systems training documentation. Translates conceptual designs, technical specifications, and other software development. Utilizes software to administer publication of web-based information source tools. Serves as reimbursement technical liaison between developers and users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Creates and writes complex technical training information suitable for the reimbursement department. Creates, publishes, and maintains web-based systems documentation and new releases.
2. Identifies and analyzes reimbursement processes, policy and procedure, and training documentation requirements. Develops and modifies instructional aids.
3. Participates in cross-functional teams in planning and implementing web-based tools to user specifications. Administers publication and maintenance of web-based reimbursement policy and procedure documentation.
4. Assists management in improving departmental standards, methods, processes, and documentation. Maintains working knowledge of rules and changes in existing business and systems related to reimbursement processes.
5. Assists in gap analyses to identify policies and procedures for reimbursement. May assist with creation, edit and approval of department policy and procedures.
6. Reviews and recommends new training materials to enhance the reimbursement training library.
7. May participate in the development and testing of system enhancements.
8. May participate in the interviewing and selection process. Assists with classroom and individual training with other areas in reimbursement as needed.
Required Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or Instructional Design or related field. 4+ years reimbursement, process design, or training and development experience.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Master’s level degree in English, Journalism or Instructional Design or related field. One year of ACDO reimbursement experience. Experience with graphic-user interfaces and web technology and development tools applicable to user training.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V