This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
POSITION DESCRIPTION, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drives most marketing department projects relative to annual product launch and ongoing activities supporting available election periods at direction of VP of Marketing.
• Supports all product lines under combined Medicare Advantage entity and all markets.
• Supports project for development of annual member materials, including: ANOC, EOC, Summary of Benefits, Formularies, provider and pharmacy directories.
• Leads project development for all sales and collateral material, including required documents for CMS accountability and reporting.
• Works directly with VP of Marketing and Manager of Creative Services on development of all direct mail, television, newspaper, interactive and other media channels to ensure maximum lead generation potential.
• Works directly with public relations and media services to ensure integrated and feasible approach.
• Works directly with Marketing Operations Manager to ensure effective and seamless integration into data and call center programs to ensure tracking and monitoring success.
• Provides creative solutions for member acquisition, provider communications, regulatory communications and market growth.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree required,
• Five or more years in a similar role with experience in marketing or health care environment.
• Strong Microsoft Office proficiencies, including Word, Power Point and Excel.
• Strong interpersonal, project management and organizational skills.
Please refer to the Job Description for the qualifications.