This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Insurance, Information Technology
SCOPE OF WORK
The Software Engineer analyzes requirements and designs, codes, tests, installs and maintains application systems, programs, functions, services, and other related software components in response to enterprise needs of high complexity.
The position provides leadership, technical guidance, and mentoring to others in areas of acquired expertise.
Perform code reviews for other team members
Analyze requirements and design solutions for approved projects and change requests.
Gather requirement data from various stakeholders and constituencies.
Prepare technical design options; collaborate with other technicians on options and strategies.
Develop, document and present complete design solutions and alternatives.
Prepare estimates of effort and duration for development tasks and activities.
Prepare and contribute toward full project documentation.
Design/develop system, application and program code according to business and technical requirements
Identify and validate solution interfaces, dependencies, and integration points.
Ensure code developed is compliant with best practices, standards and enterprise architecture
Participate and support quality assurance and testing
Adhere to change management requirements for application and system implementations.
Design code to minimize implementation risk and/or improve system reliability and performance.
Implement code according to current standards and policies.
Upon implementation of a solution, this individual would also be responsible ongoing support.
Location: Chesterbrook, PA 19087
Duration: 12 months to hire
Pay rate: D.O.E.
Interview process: phone screen / if it goes to next level face to face in Chesterbook, PA
NO 3rd parties.
Calls accepted: 610/382-9765
- .Net Web developer with minimum of 5 to 8 years experience working as part of a team developing web applications.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience demonstrating skills listed above for Senior Software Developer required.
- Experience with front and back end development.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science (or equivalent major)
- .Net (VB or C#, ASP.Net) 5 to 8 years detailed hands-on experience
- Must have worked in a fast paced environment
- Proven Object Model / System Design Skills
- Web App Development with Microsoft tools/platform
- Fundamental DB design using MS SQL Server
- Demonstrated experience writing efficient/complex SQL queries
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and distributed environment
- Strong business and technical analysis skills
- Full life cycle development experience
Send your resume or call if you fit the requirement.
Pamela Organtini - Newhouse