This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Education, Research, Entry Level
Vantage has over 10 years experience in Artificial Intelligence and natural language learning research and development. Vantage businesses have built world-class tools and applications to meet the needs of education, municipal and commercial markets.? Vantage Test Development is a shared resource dedicated primarily to K-12, higher learning, professional development, and certification/promotional testing.
The Assistant Production Editor is an entry-level position in the Content & Assessment Services Department, and is responsible for performing functions including item development, item and test production, item alignment, and image editing. The Production Editor reports to the Director of Content & Assessment Services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in all aspects of item and test review including authoring and producing new items regularly and aligning items to state and local standards.
- Works directly with other departments as needed.
- Participates as a contributing member of scrum teams.
- Ensures that all completed work is at presentation standards for online and offline delivery.
- Attends meetings for projects and assignments that have a production role in order to fully understand the scope of work.
- Understands project scopes to best tailor activities to meet timelines.
- Sets timelines for review assignments and ensures that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
- Submits weekly reports to the Production Coordinator, including summary, status, and risks.
- Completes clerical tasks as necessary to support project and departmental activities and goals.
- Completes item alignment tasks.
- Creates and edits images as required.
- Maintains content documentation and records.
- Assists in other team tasks as necessary.
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to quality
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong writing ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and Microsoft Visio
- Strong technical skills, including html proficiency; knowledge of xml preferred
- Can work well individually or as part of a team
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics or Math teaching experience
Vantage Learning offers a company benefits program including 401-K, paid training, career advancement, and a beautiful HQ facility to work in. If you desire to be part of a company that is revolutionizing education on the global scale, contact Vantage Learning immediately!
Vantage Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer