This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Health Care, Management, Restaurant - Food Service
Certified Dietary Manager
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a Certified Dietary Manager at North Hills Health and Rehab Center, a 55 bed skilled nursing facility.
SUMMARY - Dietary Manager
The experienced Dietary Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, developing, and directing the overall operation of the Dietary Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - Dietary Manager
· Recruits, selects, trains, supervises, and retains a sufficient number of qualified staff to carry out the responsibilities of the facility’s dietary department.
· Supervises preparation and service of planned menus, nourishments, and supplements, per company policies and procedures and states and federal guidelines.
· Ensures food is received, stored, prepared, held and served per company policies and procedures and state and federal guidelines.
· Insures staff adheres to sanitation policies and regulations.
· Schedules and/or conducts routine in-services for staff.
· Purchases dietary food and supplies within assigned budgets and through company approved distribution sources and vendors. Maintains financial records in accurate and timely manner.
· Ensures adherence to quality assurance processes by routinely auditing (i.e., meal service, dining, safety, sanitation, test tray, meal satisfaction, and clinical audits) the dietary areas and practices for compliance with current regulations and policies and reporting to the QA&A committee.
· Completes clinical duties and documentation accurately and timely as assigned with oversight from a Registered Dietitian and within individual state licensure laws.
· Assists with nutritional education for residents, patients, families, and caregivers.
Requirements - Dietary Manager
This facility is an equal opportunity employer.(eoe)
Related keywords: dietary manager, dietitian, management, CDM