This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Entry Level, Engineering, Science
Antea™Group is seeking experienced professionals in the environmental, health and safety industry to join our West Chester, PA office team.
The successful candidate will have industry-related project experience with aspirations to develop their consulting skills in client-facing assignments. Antea™Group is looking for progressive, entrepreneurial thinkers to help our team execute on existing projects and develop opportunities.
Antea Group USA focuses strongly upon safety in all aspects of our operations, in the field, the office, and while traveling. Our clients mandate safety and use it as a primary criterion for selecting and retaining consultants. The successful candidate must likewise consider safety as paramount and demonstrate an awareness of safe operations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree in engineering, geology, safety management, environmental science or relevant field;
- Professional certification in a related field (PE, EIT, PG, CIH, CSP, CHMM, etc.) a plus;
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of related environmental, health and/or safety experience;
- Knowledge of industry regulations (e.g., technical guidance/requirements, RCRA, OSHA, etc.);
- Current HAZWOPER certification preferred;
- Ability to multi-task and work independently as well as collaboratively with co-workers;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel and Word;
Antea Group offers employees competitive compensation packages; company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k) with company match; educational reimbursement; paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave.
Antea Group is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME