This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Nurse, Health Care
PSA Healthcare is dedicated to helping provide a better quality of life for our patients and to promoting professional opportunities for our employees, while upholding our commitment to our shareholders. The employees of PSA share a vision of the role we play in the health care industry. We are committed to responsible care in maintaining our position as the leading provider of pediatric health care services.
Description of Environment:
Working with PSA Healthcare provides a unique opportunity for you to work in a personalized, one-on-one setting with a patient in their own home where you will get to deliver the type of individualized and specialized care that you desire.
For those in the homecare industry, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing the difference you are making in your patient's and family members' lives on a day to day basis. PSA offers a variety of assignments and shifts that will give you that chance to make a difference! We have direct care opportunities ranging from low to high acuity patients.
Be part of the strongest clinical team in home health; participate in education, professional collaboration and other developmental opportunities and work knowing you have the support & leadership of world class clinicians working along side you in your community.We offer the following benefits package
Flexible working schedules
Diversify your skills with training and support
Group health/dental insurance to eligiable applicants
Advancement opportunities within PSA
Relocation opportunities with multiple locations coast-to-coast
Flexible Benefit Plan for out-of-pocket expenses
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Savings Plus Plan
To be considered for employment by PSA Healthcare for this Opportunity, you must be able to meet the following requirements, with or without accommodation.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Current and unrestricted CHHA or CNA certification or proof of training as required by the state
- Current CPR certification
- Current Continuing Education if required by state
- High school Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated proficiency in documentation and compliance with aide care plan and policies and procedures
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Frequent lifting and repositioning of patients
- Repeated or prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, twisting and occasional climbing of stairs
- Acute sense of sight and hearing (corrected or uncorrected) and strong sense of touch, smell and taste
- Agility and strength sufficient to handle patients and equipment without assistance
- Must be able to appropriately respond physically and psychologically to emergency situations in the home or during transport
- Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other health conditions
Visit jobs.psahealthcare.com for a complete list of job openings in your area!
PSA Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.