This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Health Care
Tired of working long hours in a hospital setting? Looking for a change? Then this is the position for you111
VisionQuest, a behavioral health organization that works with at-risk teens and families seeks LPN for our program located in Franklin, Pennsylvania.
Responsibilities include but are not limited:
- Light patient care
- Administrative duties
- Utilization Review
- Case Management
Medical Billing experience is strongly preferred.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing required and two years experience in pediatric or psychiatric nursing or three years medical/surgical related nursing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse/LPN in the assigned state.
- Current adult and pediatric CPR certification required, instructor certification preferred.
- Current valid driver’s license and clear motor vehicle report.
Must be at least 21 years of age with the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and physical/TB.