This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Purchasing - Procurement, Accounting
The Purchasing Manager will be responsible for the sourcing and ordering of materials for the drilling and hydraulic fracturing divisions. They will need to manage all aspects of the procurement process, including needs definition, market evaluation, sourcing, negotiation, and award (contract or PO). The primary internal customers include the operational supervisors, dispatch, logistics, bulk plant and facilities, as well as general management.
THIS POSITION WILL BE LOCATED IN WELLSBORO, PA.
- Ability to order chemicals, bits, sand, MRO, or other commodities as assigned
- Provide input on materials to be ordered
- Negotiate agreements to reduce total cost of ownership
- Supplier performance tracking (on-time delivery, quality, other service)
- Manage supplier relationships and improvements
- Service level agreements for direct and indirect materials and services
- Manage risk in commodities and suppliers
- Deliver structural cost savings to support business goals
- Support bulk plant/warehouse in creating, managing, and revising inventory strategies as they relate to business volume and supplier capacity
- Business analysis skills, particularly as they relate to sourcing or supplier management activities
- Experience in gas / oil / energy or related industries
- 5+ years procurement experience, APICS/ISM credentials preferred
- Computer skills
- Exposure to ERP systems for purchasing or inventory
- Presentation experience
- Lean / six sigma practitioner, certification preferred
- High school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
Keane Group provides top hole drilling any hydraulic fracturing services to major operators in the Marcellus Shale basin and across the US.