This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Consultant, Construction, Transportation
We are looking for a Project Manager to assume a lead role Gannett Fleming’s Design/Build practice to include growth of the overall program, program management, business development and client/contractor relationships in the West. Primary responsibilities include the leading of design teams and the delivery of the products required for the successful completion of the project. Oversight of the projects from start to finish, i.e. lead teaming meetings with contractors, negotiation of the terms and conditions for the pre-award and post-award work, preparation and negotiation of the design fee with the contractors, and final delivery of the design product working closely with the contractors staff while supporting the Gannett Fleming design position throughout the term of the work.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in civil, structural engineering or related discipline.
- 15 years experience in Civil and/or Structural Engineering Design in the field of highway, rail and transit.
- Must have demonstrated experience managing design teams on large, complex engineering projects, especially alternative delivery (e.g., design-build).
- Professional Engineer (PE) required.
Demonstrated ability to develop network and build long term relationships with contractors.
- Client management and project management experience on design-build projects of at least $100 million construction value.
- Well versed in the preparation of fees and negotiating fees with clients including contractors.
- Extensive experience preparing proposals and conducting presentations.
- Strong public speaking skills with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in the field of risk management.
- Field engineering experience necessary to be able to make field decisions related to construction conflicts.
- Experience interpreting contract documents
- Experience with conflict resolution
Gannett Fleming is an Equal Opportunity Employer
NO AGENCIES PLEASE. Unsolicited resumes from third party agencies will not be accepted.