This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Human Resources
? Builds strong internal client relationships and understands internal clients? business; guides people strategy and organizational design, business transformation, talent management, and workforce planning; delivers best-in-class HR service.
• Manages all HR functional areas for internal clients and assists in the development and implementation of strategic and operational HR initiatives; partners with business leaders to help drive business initiatives through proactive business-focused HR programs.
• Collaborates with HR specialty areas to ensure the delivery of an integrated portfolio of services, including talent management and total rewards.
• Performs full-cycle recruiting, maintains position descriptions, and provides counsel and support to the leadership team in managing talent to drive the Company?s culture of accountability, communication, trust, and teamwork.
• Assists in the design, implementation, and maintenance of compensation programs and strategies and reward plans and practices, including salary, annual incentive and long-term incentive programs in order to attract, retain and motivate top talent and support business goals and leadership needs.
• Assists in developing and implementing a performance management system that supports business strategies and employee development.
• Provides and supports effective coaching, counseling, and progressive disciplinary strategies regarding employee relations issues.
• Identifies training needs, evaluates, plans, and coordinates appropriate training and development activities, and ensure that all employees complete required training.
• Assists in ensuring the effectiveness of key HR processes and in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures.
• Assists in managing employee benefits programs and ensuring that plans enhance the Company?s ability to attract, motivate, and retain top talent; ensures compliance with national, state and local laws and regulations.
• Utilizes HR tools and systems to compile data and prepare reports and analyses; monitors and reports key HR metrics.
• Ensures that all governance and compliance issues are addressed and managed appropriately; communicates and ensures compliance with HR policies and procedures, keeps abreast of legal requirements, including federal and state government regulations/reporting requirements.
• Some travel required.
Bachelor's Degree, 5+ years of progressive HR generalist experience, demonstrated HR technical knowledge, knowledge of federal and state laws, as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively, handle requests/resolve issues in a timely manner, communicate with all levels of employees, effectively present information to employee groups, and maintain confidentiality. Must have outstanding communication, interpersonal, organizational, management, and conflict resolution skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet usage. Experience with an HRIS database (such as ADP) preferred, as is PHR certification.