This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Information Technology
Responsibilities: This position requires a hands-on QA engineer with strong engineering skills and ambition to take on new projects, define & own what needs to be done, and see it through to conclusion. Assuming this role, you will configure and test video server and replay systems, collaborate with development and marketing teams; define test specifications and workflows and manually test systems. You will apply gained knowledge to write & run automated tests and collect & analyze results, report issues and collaborate with engineering, development support, and service to resolve issues and ensure quality releases. You will design tools & techniques for increasing test coverage & efficiency.
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of technology, finance & accounting, clinical research and healthcare. Backed by approximately our associates and consultants on assignment, Kforce is committed to "Great People = Great Results" for our valued clients and candidates. Kforce operates with 65 offices located throughout the United States and two offices in the Philippines.
Job Ref#: 2312~WQG~1156104P1~99
QA Engineer Qualifications:
- B.S. / M.S. in one of: Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Programming skills in one or more languages: C#, C++, C, Java, Pearl
- Understanding/background of digital Video/Audio technology: compression, editing, transmission
- Computer networking understanding: network technologies and topologies, network configuration and protocols
- Good verbal and written skills