This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Admin - Clerical, Customer Service, Telecommunications
Become a Customer Care Agent - Join Alorica!Alorica is currently seeking bright, motivated individuals to join our valued team of call center agents. Qualified candidates have exceptional communication skills, a fierce drive to succeed, and a genuine passion for helping people. As an Alorica associate, you not only work for our organization—you also work for the clients we serve. Whether you’re providing customer care for a well-known satellite services provider or a Fortune 100 financial giant, a career at Alorica allows you to explore a range of fascinating industries and proudly represent some of the world’s leading brands.We offer a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees, from full medical coverage to generous paid holidays and vacations. Alorica’s benefits program is a vital component of your total compensation package, providing a firm foundation for today—and ensuring you and your family a healthier, brighter tomorrow.Customer Service AgentTo handle inbound customer service inquires regarding accounts for retail installment loan) and lease contracts in English and Spanish, while maintaining quality and productivity standards. Exercise sensitivity and discretion in handling confidential information. Demonstrate the willingness to continually learn and grow within a constantly changing Call Center environment that contributes to the success of the organization. Candidate must have the ability to handle additional duties while maintaining acceptable levels of productivity. Position Objective:Handle active and closed client accounts based on the applicable status of the account. Communicate findings in a clear and concise manner to customers by providing accurate and complete information for the resolution of inquiries while maintaining brand-integrity. Utilize all Client Credit Corporation’s call handling resources (multiple system applications, escalation specialists and job aids) in an effort to solve customer’s inquiries. Demonstrate proper call handing procedures that does not compromise the brand integrity of Client.
Professional Experience / Qualifications:
- One year of financial experience in any of the following areas: banking, insurance, brokerage or related college course work strongly preferred
- One year of customer service experience required (face to face or via phone).
- Ability to utilize a PC and computer system/program with proficiency
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be detailed-oriented and possess the ability to follow through on assignments
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to perform tasks in an organized and consistent manner
- Exhibit high tolerance for people who may be belligerent, or seeking a solution to their problem(s)
- Able to proficiently handle large volume of calls while providing excellent customer service to each caller
- Strong active listening skills
- Confident, positive attitude
- Must be adaptive to change and flexible
- Responsible for utilizing customer service skills to:
- Maintain professionalism and branding on all interactions with TMCC customers
- Accurately assess and respond to customer’s requests for account information, by following established calling handling policies and procedures
- Develop strong rapport with customer early in the call
- Take a consultative approach and react positively to customer feedback
- Identify customer needs, follow through on all calls, and provide prompt resolution to inquiries
- Adhere to company policies and procedures relating to the dissemination of information (no-inappropriate website, email or internet, view or work on Non-Customer related activities)
Apply online and complete an application and assessments. Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email with a link to complete the online assessments.We at Alorica are proud to be part of a company which does great work while providing an enjoyable and supportive environment. Employment is based on individual merit and qualifications. Employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status.D/V/F/M EOE