This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Information Technology, Engineering
Cincom’s Intelligent Selling Solution (CISS) application software, Acquire, is doing great in the marketplace. As a consequence, we now need to hire another Senior Technical Consultant to support the CISS implementation team. Using your engineering and manufacturing experience, your knowledge of configuration tools and CAD technologies, you will guide large-scale CISS software implementation projects. We are seeking an experienced software technical consultant to assist our consultants and partners to create ‘best of breed’ solutions, to define and validate product design, to manage the complete software solution project lifecycle sequence, and to aid in the development and delivery of appropriate user training solutions.
- 4 year BS degree in engineering, computer science, or information technology
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven experience transforming business requirements into software solutions
- Requirement definition, specification development, modeling and deployment
- 3+ years programming experience in .NET environments using C# or similar languages
- Practical knowledge of Product Configuration technologies and current CAD technologies
- Experience with 3D modeling and complex product configuration processes
- This job is located in Southwest Ohio. It requires the ability to travel up to 50% within North America
If you are interested in becoming a new member of Cincom’s CISS team, please APPLY NOW. Be sure to include your resume and to reference requisition 3626.
RESUMES ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED
...an equal opportunity employer
Cincom Acquire is a selling and business acquisition solution for manufacturers that bridges the gap between incompatible CRM and ERP enterprise applications. Cincom Acquire provides an easily integrated foundation for cross-platform collaboration, sales & product configuration, quotation & proposal management, project & bid management, contract & order management.
For more than 40 years, Cincom has created and delivered software, tools and services to clients worldwide who need to innovate and simplify complex business processes. Cincom serves thousands of clients on six continents. Cincom's easy-to-use, high-value software solutions empower clients to overcome operational obstacles, thereby paving the way to higher productivity, sustainability and profits.
See Job Description