This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Management, Nurse
DIRECTOR OF NURSING
ESSEX OF TALLMADGE
Essex of Tallmadge, an Atrium Centers long-term care facility, has an immediate opportunity for a full time Director of Nursing at our 135-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility located in the Akron, Ohio area. We are seeking a passionate and dedicated nurse with the desire to make a difference in the lives of our residents, the residents’ family, and our team members.
We are seeking a passionate and dedicated RN with the desire to make a difference in the lives of our residents, the residents’ families, and our team members. You must be organized and have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families, medical personnel, and facility staff, in a confidential and professional manner. As Director of Nursing, you will have the autonomy, budget and staff to provide the best in nursing care.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Overall management of the day-to-day clinical operations
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations
- Ensuring continuity and consistency in delivery and quality of services
- Participation in sales and marketing activities
- Training and development of staff
- Development and implementation of programs to enhance resident satisfaction, and establishment of a climate necessary for continuous improvement
We provide a:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Retention Bonus Program
- Annual Company Bonus Program
- Excellent benefit package including:
- Fully paid health and prescription drug insurance (single and/or family coverage)
- Paid life insurance
- 401-K with match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous paid-time-off program and much more
Qualified candidates must have:
- An RN licensed in Ohio
- 2 years of experience as a Director of Nursing Services
- Strong knowledge of federal and Ohio regulations
- Strong leadership, mentoring, and teambuilding skills,
- Long term care experience
Tallmadge offers a great work environment that is focused on the needs of our residents and supporting those who care for them. Ours is a safe, happy, and agency-free facility. If you are looking to place yourself in a community that believes in team spirit while appreciating individual contributions, then contact us today!
If you are interested in working for an organization that recognizes and values their employees, please email your resume and salary requirements to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. You may also respond by sending this information to the attention of Rhonda Underwood at Essex of Tallmadge, 563 Colony Park Drive, Tallmadge, Ohio 44278 or fax to (330) 630-0928 or by calling (330) 630-9780.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that Values Diversity in the Workplace.
We are also please to advise you that for the safety of our residents and employees, we are a drug free work place