This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Information Technology
Job Classification: Contract
Our Client, the largest owner of full-power AM, FM, and shortwave radio stations and twelve radio channels on XM Satellite Radio, and is also the largest pure-play radio station owner and operator with over With 850 stations.
This person will be responsible for:
- Write and execute test cases for the overall platform, which includes Mobile, Automotive, Internet enabled devices and Web testing with an emphasis on mobile content and handset testing.
- Create, maintain and execute detailed automated regression testing of Mobile and Web apps across multiple platforms, utilizing QTP, SeeTest, Jmeter, Python, TestLink and other tools. This is done by technical scripting
- Responsible for testing efforts which include end to end and user acceptance testing phases utilizing best practices in software testing methodologies.
- Experience testing with mobile content.
- Experience testing with smartphones.
- Experience testing with web browsers.
- Mobile and Web Automation Tool knowledge and UNIX scripting
Join TEKsystems® and get your career on the fast track. As the leading technology staffing and services firm, we are passionate about deploying high-caliber IT and communications expertise. To satisfy our constant need for expertise, we actively seek talented Technical Professionals with all levels of information technology and communications skills. TEKsystems knows that every professional has different needs, so we'll work together to determine a suitable benefits package. We offer options to our Technical Professionals that could include: a health plan, 401k, provisions for vacation and holiday pay, and technical and professional training. With a foundation as the nation's largest IT staffing firm, we've become a billion-dollar services company by blending superior client service with an unrivaled ability to source and manage talent to precise specifications, resulting in successful technology executions. Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. M/F/D/V
- Mobile Testing Experience, QTP, Manual testing