This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Our client is a program administrator with industry expertise. They manage programs for Primary General Liability, Property and High Limit Umbrella Liability with terms and conditions tailored for real estate and hospitality risks. Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced Casualty Underwriting professional to be located in either New York City or Westport, CT. The Senior Underwriter is charged with the growth and maintenance of a book of property and casualty risks underwritten by Preferred Concepts, LLC. on behalf of its carrier partners. The Senior Underwriter is also responsible for the management and development of a team of junior underwriters and support personnel.
Senior Casualty Program Underwriter/Team Leader Responsibilities
- Support long and short term business strategies through quality underwriting, customer service and production initiatives;
- Deliver the highest level of customer service;
- Underwrite accounts responsibly using sound judgment in support of established guidelines and carrier profitability objectives ;
- Retain the appropriate mix of business;
- Develop a marketing plan that reflects competitive market conditions;
- Develop positive and productive relationships with brokers and agents;
- Mentor and guide less experienced underwriters within the organization;
Senior Casualty Program Underwriter/Team Leader Requirements
- 7-10 years of casualty underwriting experience. Reinsurance experience ideal.
- Solid knowledge of technical underwriting;
- Current professional qualifications;
- Demonstrable marketing and production skills;
- The ability to recognize opportunities, establish relationships, and design and implement action plans to increase market share;
Please contact Scot Dickerson for immediate confidential consideration and additional details. Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Phone: 515-987-0242 ext 452 See our website at, www.csgrecruiting.com/ins_opportunities.htm for a complete listing of nationwide opportunities.
Capstone Insurance Search Group is a search firm dedicated to the insurance industry. We work nationally with expertise that spans top executives, middle management and technical level positions. We can provide assistance with a variety of product lines to include Property and Casualty, Life, Health, Disability, Annuity, Employee Benefits and Pension. Our services exclusive to the insurance industry: Traditional Contingency solutions, Contract Employees solutions, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Customized Retained solutions. We will provide you with a service that is of the highest degree of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity.