This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Finance, Banking, Management
Our client is a leading Global Investment Bank looking for a Vice President Customer Reporting. This position is responsible for developing and maintaining all aspects of client reporting for the Financial Planning & Analysis team. The role requires the ability to manage a team of people with extensive technical database skills as well as a strong understanding of the lending business.
• Extensive technical database skills including retrieving and manipulating data including; Access, SQL, Business Objects, Advanced Excel
• Product knowledge including; large corporate loans such as revolvers and letters of credit and transaction service products such as cash management and trade finance.
• Ensure data quality of regional information in global client reporting systems.
• Ability to apply and consolidate finance skills and knowledge to a diverse range of issues.
• Possess sound financial knowledge and ability to use core finance systems and hierarchies.
•Candidates must be highly technical and comfortable picking up new systems fast
•Daily activities also include database management, pulling revenue flow info on current clients