This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Information Technology, Management
POS Project Coordinator (Retail Software)
Location(s): Pointe-Claire, Quebec or Newburgh, NY or Remote
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and servicesindustries. With nearly 40 years of experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor has more than 33,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company’s headquartersare located in California, with offices and affiliates worldwide.
The POS Project Coordinator is responsible for coordinating Epicor Point of Sale hardware/software deployment services. You will work with a cross functional team of POS Specialists, clients, third party vendors to deliver deployment services to both the Epicor Retail SaaS clients and the Epicor Retail Enterprise clients. You will be responsible for planning, scheduling, coordinating rollout projects specifically in the SaaS area of the business and will also work with the Enterprise delivery teams to ensure a smooth Order to Cash flow process across the business.
• Act as POS Project Coordinator for staging and deployment for major rollouts and ad hoc POS installations for new store openings or addition of equipment.
• Work with cross-functional internal teams, clients, and 3rd party vendors to complete schedule of POS installations and rollout timeline.
• Continually strive to improve processes and relationships with existing clients and vendors.
• Participate in client conference calls to provide project planning, and review status and issues.
• Prepare addendums, Statement of Works and process of the Order to Cash flow activities with respect to executing the daily shipment paperwork flow.
• Provide quality control for order process review, sales order creation/execution when called upon to do so and execution of the daily receiving when required.
• You have a bachelor degree and/or least two years of relevant professional experience.
• Experience in project coordination/management is an asset for this position. In particular: planning, coordinating and scheduling experience are required.
• Technical background in POS hardware, peripherals and mobile devices.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Fluency in oral and written English.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Solid organizational and time management skills.
• Retail Industry and POS hardware experience
• Fluency in oral and written French
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.