This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Information Technology, Management, Retail
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and servicesindustries. With nearly 40 years of experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor has more than 33,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company’s headquartersare located in California, with offices and affiliates worldwide.
As a member of the Professional Services team you will deliver retail projects on time, on budget and to the agreed scope.
• Plan, organize, lead and monitor the activities of the project team
• Maintain overall control of the schedule, budget and scope
• Ensure that project plans and work products are based on approved and agreed-upon requirements
• Ensure that sufficient resources and funding are available for executing all project activities
• Prepare the management deliverables (Project Plan, Project Change Requests and Project Lists); and use these deliverables to conduct the Project
• Notify the Client Project Director and the Client Project Manager of non-resolvable issues and submit recommendations to resolve them
• Maintain regular contact with the Client Project Manager, providing the status of project progress
• Track the status of deliverables and any decisions made regarding Project Change Requests and outstanding issues
• Ensure that commitments and changes to commitments resulting from the requirements are negotiated with affected groups
• For approved Project Change Requests, update the appropriate documents and project work plan to reflect changes in requirements and commitments
• Champion and adhere to corporate solution implementation methodology
• Assist with development of Project Management disciplines as required
• Bachelor level degree
• 5 -7 years of relevant experience
• 2+ Years of retail software implementation experience
• Proven success in software project implementation and deployment
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• High level of proficiency in MS Office, MS Project
• Experience in managing stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to manage project risk
• Fluency in oral and written English
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Solid organizational and time management skills
• No restrictions on ability to obtain visas for travel outside of country of residence
• PMP Certification or the ability to obtain PMP certification within the first 12 months in the position
• Retail Industry experience
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.