This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Installation - Maint - Repair, Skilled Labor - Trades
TH FOODS INC. is a rapidly growing manufacturer of crackers & chips in the natural and health snack category, under the Crunchmaster and Mr. Krispers brands. We are seeking experienced MAINTENANCE MECHANICs for our Henderson Nevada Production facility for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shifts. . Position requires min 5 years experience, preferably in the food processing industry, in troubleshooting & repair of mechanical drive systems/linkages; hydraulic, pneumatic & electronically controlled production equipment; pumps, motors, code daters, high speed packaging equipment, etc. Experience with utility maintenance, air compressors, boilers, etc. a plus! Knowledge of welding, PM programs, & industrial electrical systems required. We are looking for someone with strong electrical and electrical troubleshooting skills. Knowledge of ladder logic PLC programs a plus. Applicants must be able to pass company-paid physical and drug screen and background check. Competitive wages and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit our recruiting website to apply or attach resume at:
TH Foods, Inc.
160 Gallagher Crest Road
Henderson, NV, 89074
Equal Oppty Employer
Please Apply to:
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Job Requirements for the Maintenence Mechanic:
- Must have minimum 3 years industrial experience troubleshooting and repair of mechanical drive systems/linkages
- Hydraulic, pneumatic and electronically controlled production equipment
- Pumps, motors, code daters, packaging equipment, etc.
- Experience with utility maintenance, air compressors, boilers, etc. required.
- Knowledge of welding, ladder logic PLC programs & industrial electrical systems a plus.
- The preferred candidate will have experience in food, electrical/mechanical troubleshooting and repair, PLC and boiler experience, as well as pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Strong electrical skills a must.
- Non-standard work week. Rotating Weekend schedules required.
Excellent compensation and benefits package, as well as 401K with match and bonus.