This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: QA - Quality Control
The QA Receiving Coordinator is responsible for processing field returns and carrying out the appropriate disposition of materials. This position is also responsible for collecting data internally surrounding the metrics and process flow of returns.
- Responsible for processing of material returns (Field Returns)
- Receipt, inspection and disposition of non-complaint related products returned to our client, including Oracle transactions
- Communication with Customer Solution, QC Release and Logistics Staff
- Collecting data to compose metrics surrounding the return process.
Essential Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with data entry and basic data analysis
- At least 1 Year previous experience in FDA regulated environment
- Ability to lift 35 lbs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- High attention to details
- Good writing, and verbal skills