This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical devices, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedics, neurosurgery, spine, reconstructive and general surgery.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for spine, foot and ankle, hand and wrist, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair, and wound repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. Integra is also a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989, Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 3,000 employees worldwide. For the last three years, Integra has been included in NJBIZ's list of "New Jersey's 50 Fastest Growing Companies." In 2010, we were also included in Forbes magazine's "America's 100 Best Small Companies".
We value innovative thinkers who are open to new opportunities and derive satisfaction from knowing that their efforts are making a difference in someone’s life.
The Neurosurgery Sales Specialist will be a responsible for Integra’s Neurosurgery product line and solely responsible for sales of these products within a defined territory. Primary responsibility will be to achieve or exceed defined territory sales revenue targets through strategic planning, relationship building, new account targeting, extensive product knowledge and exceptional customer service. Primary call point will be the neurosurgeon and neuro nurse with 90% of time spent in the Operating Room. Will work across Integra functional areas to ensure customer satisfaction. Will work with team to ensure that regional/Corporate financial goals are met..
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Target and develop new account opportunities
- Attain sales and market share objectives as defined by regional manager and corporate senior management
- Develop written strategic business plans for forecasting and targeting key accounts
- Analyze sales territory opportunities
- Identify for sales, marketing and product development teams product improvement opportunities
- Maintain high level of product and technical knowledge
- Operate within defined budgets and strictly with in accordance with Corporate policies and procedures
- Perform sales administrative duties in a timely manner and as defined by management
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science-related field
- Minimum 2 years experience in business-to-business (or similar) and 2 years surgical device sales
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal skills
- Confidence to communicate with established physicians and other surgical personnel