This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Retail, Sales, Customer Service
Position Title: Wireless Retail Sales Consultant
Company: The Wireless Experience
Company Website: http://www.thewirelessexperience.com/
The Wireless Experience is family owned and operated and has been a successful, trusted Authorized Retailer for AT&T Wireless for the past 12 years. The Wireless Experience employees over 150 employees and operates 37 retail stores in three states (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Virginia). The company headquarters is located in Toms River, NJ and includes a 25,000sqft warehouse. The Wireless Experience takes the utmost pride in providing outstanding service and reliability while offering an excellent work environment. Click The Wireless Experience to find a location near you.
15 locations in Ocean and Monmouth counties
- Meets/exceeds assigned sales performance goals.
- Sells Cingular Wireless products and services to customers at retail store/kiosk
- Meets with customers at business locations, and staffs sales events at off-site locations on an as-needed basis.
- Conducts outbound calls and generates leads to increase customer traffic into the retail store/kiosk
- Follows up on qualified prospects, and performs account/funnel management activities.
- Provides customer service relative to the sale, and assists customers in gaining value through product and service education.
- Follows-up with customers through the use of thank you cards, phone calls, etc. to ensure satisfaction.
- Prepares complete, accurate and timely paperwork and point of sale transactions to ensure accurate and efficient processing.
- Performs customer verification and cash handling procedures with accuracy and efficiency.
- Consistently maintains strong knowledge of all Cingular Wireless products, services, promotions and advertising.
- Maintains knowledge of competitive offers and provides critical market feedback to Store Manager regarding local competition and product/service needs.
- Maintains literature, product displays and sales floor inventory and performs other duties as needed to maintain a neat, clean store appearance.
- Performs store/kiosk opening and closing procedures in accordance with standard procedures
$24,000.00 - 52,000.00
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off (up to 4 weeks based on length of employment)
How to Apply:
Please click the “Apply Now" button or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
- High school diploma/GED required; Associates degree preferred
- 1-2 years sales experience, including prospecting, telemarketing and/or outside sales
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal skills and problem-resolution skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated knowledge of wireless/data products and services.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time including up to 8 hours per day.
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax.
Telecommunications industry and/or retail experience preferred.
- Ability to work at multiple locations within the district preferred.
- Valid drivers license and insurance preferred.