This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Business Development, Sales, Professional Services
Sales - Technical Recruiter – Staffing Sales Account Executive
HireSource Solutions was established in 2002 and has seen dramatic growth for each of the past 10 years. HireSource is a full service technical staffing and recruitment firm with a rapidly growing reputation nationally. As a small enterprise, we offer a more personalized feel for our clients. We tailor our services to meet the needs of client requirements, allowing them to focus on their business while we source and recruit the best talent to address their position requirements. We are comprised of top performers who have left other recruiting and staffing firms to improve their earnings and job satisfaction. We recruit nationally from our headquarters in Cherry Hill.
Our core competency is providing talented candidates for the needs of engineering, pharmaceutical, medical device, life sciences, clinical research, architecture, interior design, manufacturing, market research & information technology companies.
This is an opportunity to get in on the ground floor expansion plans of an aggressively growing and dynamic company. Get all the benefits of working with our wide range of clients in a small-agency environment. Enjoy incredible resources, no territory restrictions, technical advantages & a huge database.
We are looking to hire the following:
One (1) Technical Recruiter and One (1) Account Executive / Sales Representative
Technical Recruiter / Sales Account Executive
In order to be successful you must have / be:
- At least 1 year of business to business sales experience
- College Degree – 4 year degree (graduated within the last 1 to 5 years is a plus)
- Very stable work history
- Ability to develop new relationships with clients and candidates through telephone calls, networking, & referrals
- Desire to get on the phone and make calls / uncover sales opportunities / follow up on leads.
- Fearless - Tough - Able to handle rejection and move on
- Desire to determine the size of your paycheck based on your hard work
- Extremely organized, Detail Oriented - A "perfectionist"
- High Energy
- Strong work ethic
- Superb written & verbal communication skills - ENGLISH
- Email / Internet whiz
- Very competitive - you must HATE to lose
- Out-Of-The-Box Thinker - Creative
- Ability to work independently
- A work environment where creativity, not micromanagement, flourishes
- Generous base salary with High-powered commission pay plan - best in the business
- Incredible recruiting tools
- Unlimited upside on earnings
- Full PPO or HMO Healthcare Plan including Dental (100% company paid)
- Ability to recruit for nearly every industry and across the country
- No territory limitations
- Flat screens, wireless headsets, new computers, fast internet
- All the job boards with unlimited postings
- Flexible work schedule given to proven producers
If the above describes you, please email your WORD .doc resume and your answers to below questions:
- Why are you looking for a change?
- How are you / were you most recently currently compensated? (base & commission / base only / commission only)
- If applicable, what is / was your base salary?
- What was your total compensation earned in 2011?
- Average recruiters at HireSource (not superstars, just average performers) earn 70K. If you are hardworking and driven, 150K+ is entirely realistic. However, commission makes up the majority of our compensation. The good news is that we happen to have one of the most aggressive commission plans in the industry. Additionally, we give our employees a base salary. The base salary is looked at as enough to help “pay the bills" so you have something coming in that you can take home each pay period. With this in mind, what (minimum) base salary would you need to even consider making a move at this time?
- We have been in business since 2002 and are a very stable firm, however, we are a small office by design. How do you feel about working in a small company environment?
WORD.doc resume and answers to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
4 Executive Campus
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE – If we are interested in pursuing you, you will receive a timely reply either by email or phone call.
Local candidates only or great people who are already relocating to the Philadelphia / Southern New Jersey area - no telecommuting.
ALL COMMUNICATION WILL BE KEPT 100% CONFIDENTIAL
Please check out some of our open positions we need help filling:
Search Related Terms: employment placement agencies, staffing agency, employment staffing service, staffing coordinator, staffing sales, recruiting, recruitment, recruit, placement, executive search, executive recruitment, executive recruiter, placement service, employment agency, head hunter, staff augmentation, professional placement, corporate recruiter