This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Admin - Clerical
Responsibilities: The Business Writer in Bridgewater, New Jersey is a skilled professional, experienced in correspondence and communication material simplification, with the ability to create new or convert existing copy to clear, concise, to-the-point messaging easily understood and actionable by the reader, the end customer and policy holder.
- Promote higher levels of reader understanding and response
- Reduce and/or eliminate reader confusion, leading to incomplete information or inaction
- Formulate action-oriented messaging and section titles that capture and drive the reader's attention
- Understand and address correct placement of instructions in clear, concise language
- Writes a variety of non-technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses
- Capable of assisting with the writing of annual reports and other higher writing projects
- May be responsible for coordinating the display of graphics and the production of the document
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of technology, finance & accounting, clinical research and healthcare. Backed by approximately our associates and consultants on assignment, Kforce is committed to "Great People = Great Results" for our valued clients and candidates. Kforce operates with 65 offices located throughout the United States and two offices in the Philippines.
Job Ref#: 2312~NRC~1161457T1~99
Specific Requirements (required unless noted otherwise):
- May require a Bachelor's degree in a related area
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Excellent business communication skills, both written and oral
- English proficiency is a must; Spanish fluency and proficiency is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to develop messaging that drives results
- Exceptionally adept in proper sentence structure, spelling, punctuation, grammar, capitalization, and the application of commonly used elements (columns, tables, metrics or comparatives) in logical placements that simplify and clarify document flow
- Experience in an agency or internal corporate creative environment is preferred
- Insurance industry experience is a plus