This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Consultant, Engineering, Design
LMHT Associates, a local A/E firm, is seeking a Mechanical Designer
with proven experience designing and using AutoCad to generate mechanical plans for commercial buildings such as restaurants, office buildings, medical buildings, and shopping centers.
About the company:
- LMHT Associates is one of the oldest architecture and engineering firms in NC.
- Founded in 1978, LMHT Associates is a full service firm with a complete in-house PME engineering department.
- We are a prominent national design firm with projects in 46 states.
- Located near one of Money Magazine's "Best Places To Live" in the Research Triangle Park, North Carolina.
- The company values long term relationships with both clients and employees.
- To learn more about our company please visit www.LMHT.com
- All employees share the company profits every 3 months.
- Excellent work environment.
- Great pay.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Great health coverage.
- Company supported retirement plan.
- Employees are allowed latitude, flexibility, and creativity.
The HVAC Designer is responsible for preparing construction drawings, which typically consists of:
- calculating building cooling/heating loads.
- selecting and laying out HVAC equipment.
- designing ductwork systems.
- calculating static pressure.
- performing energy code analysis.
- Familiarity with the tasks listed above.
- 4 Year Degree preferred.
- 3-5 Years experience.
- Proficient in AutoCAD.
- Familiar with state building codes and standard industry design practices.
- Experience with load software, such as CARRIER HAP or similar.
- EI is preferred, but not required.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please feel free to reply now.