This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Finance, Banking
We are delighted that you have chosen to explore the career opportunities available with EverBank!
Responsible for assisting with the day-to-day management of the trading and customer service issues related to brokerage services. Typical daily activities include general customer service matters related to brokerage services, researching of client transactions, responding to inbound client inquiries and service issues and the ability to monitor, review and enter brokerage transactions. Offer assistance for customer to better understand the services provided along with the account features offered through EverTrade Direct Brokerage, navigation of website and providing resolution to issues while ensuring adherence to established departmental procedures, company policies and regulatory requirements.
• Respond to inbound client inquiries and service issues
• Processing client requests and researching of client transactions and other client related issues
• Process customer mail, faxes and deposit of customer checks and securities
• Identify operational and trading issues/problems and resolve, escalate to President of brokerage as first point of escalation for issues
• Work with other team members, internal clients and other functional areas to ensure smooth handoffs, high quality service and client satisfaction while adhering to established procedures and standards
• Identify and communicate opportunities for procedural changes and/or process improvements
• Review and approval of brokerage transactions
• Other duties and special projects as assigned by Management
• Interact as necessary with Clearing agent
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skill and Abilities Requirements)
• Series 7 and 63
• Knowledge of financial services and/or brokerage industry; strong business environment awareness and sensitivity to business issues
• High degree of client service orientation, sense of urgency to respond to and resolve client issues/requests
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively within defined guidelines in a fast-paced environment
• Familiarity with trading processes, procedures, and associated technologies preferred, not required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Strong analytical skills, both qualitative and quantitative, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to think creatively and improve upon existing processes
• Strong computer and technical skills
Training and Experience
• 1-2 years experience in brokerage trading and operations
Pre-Employment Screening Includes
• Assessment Screening
• Credit Check
• Criminal Background Check
• Drug Screen – after offer of employment is extended and before start date
• Past Employment Verification
• Social Security Verification
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required of personnel so classified, and they may change at any time.
Please be sure to mark our "careers" page as a favorite place on your computer and visit often. We update it any time a position opens or closes, meaning that it is updated most weekdays.
EverBank is an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran’s status, or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era.
EverBank is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment or contractor opportunities. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at EverBank via e-mail, the Internet, or directly to hiring managers at EverBank in any form without valid written search agreement executed by the VP, Talent Acquisition for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of EverBank, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by EverBank as a result of the referral or through other means.