This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
The Inside Sales Associate promotes and sells West products through outbound and inbound telephone calls to existing and potential legal professionals. The Inside Sales Associate will be responsible for meeting/exceeding sales and telephone activity target objectives as established.
This individual is expected to leverage existing contact base, network and prospect for new opportunities and consistently apply superior salesmanship to win competitive opportunities.
The Sales Associate will be provided opportunity for future career growth based on exceeding assigned sales and activity goals within a defined timeframe.
- Sells West products and services through outbound and inbound calls by securing direct sales and increasing revenue by up selling and cross selling.
- Must be able to achieve and exceed company and personal sales and telephone activity goals through negotiations and product offering within set parameters.
- Gathers and logs all call information, sale orders, and profile activity on the West computer system correctly and accurately, ensuring proper marketing source are credited appropriately.
- Individually manages call lists and territory assignments.
- Conducts High Volume Throughput (HVT =call activity) time efficiently and effectively to meet daily metrics expectations.
- Assumes other responsibilities as required or requested by Inside Sales Management.
- Must be able to build, maintain and enhance client's experience through consultative conversation while asking leading questions and offering superior product knowledge coupled with excellent customer service
- Works with organizations throughout Thomson Reuters to ensure customer accounts are handled efficiently and accurately and customer issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by taking ownership for exceeding established goals and accomplishing new and different requests.
- Obtains customer and competitive information during daily contacts and distributes as appropriate so as to develop sales strategies.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales division.
- Actively participates in meetings, training sessions and individual professional development and skill building.
- Actively contributes to and works responsibly in a team environment.
- Adhere to ethical standards contained in the Thomson Reuters Code of Conduct while servicing customers and meeting department goals.
- Minimum of 2 years successful sales quota attainment experience
- Demonstrated sales success preferred
- Experience in prospecting/cold calling environment required
- Strong organizational and time management skills coupled with the ability to embrace change
- Pipeline management skills in the CRM environment required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of proper telephone etiquette and professional attitude and integrity
- College Degree in business, sales or related field required.
- Legal industry knowledge or experience, a plus
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, Thomson Reuters offers specific sales and product training to ensure our employees have the abilities to meet and/or exceed expectations.
At Thomson Reuters, we deliver intelligent information quickly and efficiently, so professionals have knowledge to act. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare, and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With over 50,000 colleagues in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, or any other protected classification under country or local law. Thomson Reuters is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit careers.thomsonreuters.com
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com