This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Consultant – ERP Software
75% Travel Required
Epicor is a global leader dedicated to providing integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and supply chain management (SCM) software solutions to mid-market companies around the world. We are currently the 6th largest ERP software company in the world and the only company ever to win the prestigious 'software company of the year' award back to back years.
As an Epicor Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables. You will assist your Epicor consulting manager or client manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan and demonstrate the ability to lead small project teams or small engagements. You must demonstrate the ability to work with the client on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision by an Epicor consulting manager.
• Customer requirements analysis
• Design client/server infrastructure to meet clients’ requirements
• Install & test software, Service Releases & Hot fixes
• Document & Report design
• Maintain client awareness and control expectations.
• Demonstrate understanding of client’s technical requirements & discuss at any level
• Prior experience in Financial or Distribution industries required
• Project Management experience required
• Demonstrated expertise in meeting business needs with technology solutions.
• Knowledge of basic software/systems troubleshooting techniques
• Knowledge of customer services principles and techniques
• Basic knowledge of general business practices
• Troubleshooting and analysis skills
• Familiar with Microsoft Product family
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows O/S
o Citrix / Terminal Server would be a plus
• Proven system integration and management capabilities (network connectivity, server administration, troubleshooting)
• Experience in configuring and maintaining web servers, firewalls, routers etc. (preferred but not essential)
• ERP knowledge highly advantageous
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Computer Applications or equivalent work experience
Master’s Degree preferred
Successful candidates may have worked for companies such as: Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson, Infor, HighJump, Manhatten, Exact, Sage, or other ERP companies.
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer