This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Sales, Insurance, Finance
Farmers Insurance Group in West Michigan is looking for new Insurance Agents. With a large initiative to expand in the Midwest, Farmers Insurance Group is dedicated to training and developing our agents that they may grow successful, multi-line insurance agencies with an emphasis on excellent customer service and superior products.
Farmers Insurance Group will offer you:
- A two-year training program that offers up to $35,000 in yearly subsidized working capital, with typical earnings of $52,000 in your first year
- The freedom of owning your own business
- The ability to offer your clients a broad spectrum of products, including, but not limited to: Auto, Home, Business, Commercial, Workers Compensation, Life, Annuities, Boats, Motorcycles, Mobile Homes, Rental Homes and RVS.
- Eligibility for many benefits including : Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Supplemental AD&D, Long Term Disability, Enhanced Long Term Disability, Business Overhead Expense, Deferred Compensation, and group rates on E/O and Fidelity Bond Insurance
Our Ideal Candidate will:
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit, be driven and ambitious
- Be able to demonstrate a history of success and a desire to learn
- Have a responsible driving record, good credit history and clean criminal record (within 10 years)
*College educations are preferred, but not required. Bilingual
is a plus.
For more information about this amazing career opportunity, please contact Julie Kobes at 616.258.7811 or at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] .