This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Responsibilities: Our client is currently seeking a Finance Manager.
- Prepare the monthly and annual budget reporting packages and associated analysis, including the foreign exchange impact
- Coordinate annual target setting for global purchasing financial metrics, such as supply count, days payable outstanding, cash flow improvement, and other metrics
- Develop and maintain centralized baseline data and update throughout the reporting period. Understand how metrics are allocated across the business unit, commodities, and regions for global purchasing
- Benchmark peer purchasing metrics, SG&A costs, and other financial processes
- Act as financial liaison for global purchasing to other departments to align reporting initiatives
- Summarize, analyze and understand Days Payable Outstanding (DPO) and Cash Flow Improvement actual results and compare to Hyperion DPO reporting
- Approve payment frequency exceptions related to the timing of internal check runs. Facilitate communication with accounts payable and third party processor to assure exceptions are processed as needed to maintain on time shipments of vendors
- Provide Purchasing Commodity / Business Unit Directors and Managers key financial information relative to their respective areas
- As the Department Expense Manager/Analyst, participate in the development of the department expense and headcount budgets and forecasts and load into Hyperion
- Analyze actual expenses relative to budget; identify and communicate key variances
- Responsible for continuous improvement for financial reporting systems utilized in Global Purchasing, including Hyperion, SAP, GEP spend database, and other systems
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of technology, finance & accounting, clinical research and healthcare. Backed by approximately our associates and consultants on assignment, Kforce is committed to "Great People = Great Results" for our valued clients and candidates. Kforce operates with 65 offices located throughout the United States and two offices in the Philippines.
Job Ref#: 2312~EQG~1151073P1~99
The successful Finance Manager will have a Bachelors Degree in Business although a Masters in Finance, Accounting or Business is preferred.