This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Reznick Group, a national leader in providing public accounting and business advisory services for over 30 years, is committed to providing our clients with quality service. With more than 1000 professionals and staff members serving clients nationwide, Reznick Group exercises the highest levels of integrity, quality and responsiveness in providing solutions to help our clients meet their business objectives. We are headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland and maintain offices in Baltimore, Maryland; Atlanta, Georgia; Charlotte, North Carolina; Chicago, Illinois; Tysons Corner, Virginia; Sacramento, California; Los Angeles,
California; Boston, Massachusetts and Austin, Texas.
Reznick Government Consulting Practice
The Reznick Government Associate will work on a variety of consulting engagements in support of our federal, state or local government clients. Consulting engagements may include project management, organizational and operational analysis, and general accounting support.
Associates may be asked to perform and/or assist with any of the following duties:
- Research, data collection, and analysis
- Business proposals and marketing materials & presentations
- Market intelligence and competitive analysis
- Environmental scans
- Identify existing and upcoming federal contracts
- Track and report on procurement developments
- Ad hoc analysis as needed for business development, business operations, and client engagements
- Maintain Pipeline
- Staffing analyses
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings and/or conference calls
Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year experience in research, consulting or business development
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to learn and apply complex market knowledge quickly
- Excellent internet research skills, including familiarity with the following:
- Google, Bing, Yahoo!
- FedBizOpps (FBO)
- Federal Procurement Data System (FPDS)
- eBuy (GSA)
- Central Contractor Registration (CCR)
- Ability to deal with sensitive issues with composure
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Pays great attention to detail
- Shows initiative, resourcefulness, creativity and independent thinking
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated team player with a positive attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Understand federal and state procurement and contracting
- Federal procurement experience a plus
Continually develops technical skills and industry knowledge.