This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Information Technology
Responsibilities: Our client is currently seeking a Data Modeler in Baltimore, Maryland. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States of America without sponsorship. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Responsible for the analysis of conceptual and physical data requirements of existing systems and emerging requirements to develop a Logical Data Model and Data Primer to support development of new integrated Medicaid systems including web-based systems, BI systems, and Master Data Management solutions
- Will need to reverse engineer source system structures for model sourcing
- Will need to capture metadata through data modeling and metadata repository tools
- Will need to follow data modeling industry standards and best practices
- Responsible for publishing and describing models to various IT and User based teams
- Responsible for defining data governance models and procedures
Kforce (Nasdaq:KFRC) is a professional staffing and solutions firm providing flexible and permanent staffing solutions in the skill areas of technology, finance & accounting, clinical research and healthcare. Backed by approximately our associates and consultants on assignment, Kforce is committed to "Great People = Great Results" for our valued clients and candidates. Kforce operates with 65 offices located throughout the United States and two offices in the Philippines.
Job Ref#: 2312~AQG~1156276T1~99
Data Modeler Qualificati8ons:
- Proven track record using data modeling tools such as Erwin, ER Studio or Rational Data Architect to support IT development projects
- 5-7 years working as an IT consultant, DBA, or data modeler
- Must have in depth knowledge of 3rd normal form modeling concepts and data modeling best practices
- Must have experience with storing metadata / data dictionaries within formal modeling tools
- Desire experience with Healthcare Insurance industry, specifically Medicaid and Medicare insurance programs and claims
- Desire working knowledge of healthcare data standards
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team to develop a required solution
- Written and verbal communication skills will be required for customer and team interaction
- Must be an enthusiastic learner dedicated to customer service and quality
- Bachelor's degree in Math or information technology