This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Job Classification: Direct Hire
Aerotek is looking for a Quality Assurance Manufacturing Specialist for a company. This is a permanent position - only local candidates will be considered at this time. No relocation offered.
Candidates without at least 3 years of GMP experience will not be considered.
1. Provides support and oversight to Production activities by being the Quality presence on the floor during batch manufacture.
2. Performs various in-process quality checks during production operations, such as volume checks.
3. Reviews various production documentation including logbooks, batch records, and data forms.
4. Assists with review and approval of SOP and other documentation.
5. Identifies and supports continuous improvement opportunities and plans.
6. Performs related duties as required
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: This position is within the Quality Assurance department but interacts very closely with the Production and Quality Control groups. This position will support and oversee the production operations to ensure that work is performed in a compliant manner according to approved procedures, that it is properly documented and verified, and that any non-compliance issues are elevated to the appropriate level of management.
KNOWLEDGE: A Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or a related field from an accredited college or university is required. Three or more years of Quality Assurance experience in a pharmaceutical/biotech manufacturing environment is required. Knowledge of 21CFR Part 211 and 820 is also necessary.
SKILLS: Proficiency in Microsoft Office software is required.
Join Aerotek Scientific®LLC, one of the fastest growing providers of scientific and clinical research services in the nation. Due to our growth, we're constantly on the lookout for qualified professionals to place in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent placement positions across the scientific and clinical research communities. At Aerotek Scientific, we know it's more than just your day-to-day responsibilities that can make or break a job. It's the support you get. That's the reason Aerotek Scientific offers a variety of benefits including medical, dental, optical, 401k, and many more. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek Scientific team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE, COMPLIANCE AUDITING, GMP, DEVIATION WRITING, MANUFACTURING QUALITY