This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Health Care
If you’re an RN in the New Bedford/Fall River area, and you want to get back a career where you have an impact on patients’ lives, if you’re interested in working in complex care management and if you’d like to be part of a collaborative, passionate culture that encourages creativity and teamwork, you should consider Nurse opportunities at Dovetail Health.
Dovetail Health is focused on a new model of healthcare addressing one of the most costly areas in healthcare – hospital admissions. Our innovative, dynamic team empowers aging adults to actively manage their health in their own home and reduces unnecessary medical expenditures. We provide compassionate care and superior service to high-cost, high-risk patients in conjunction with their physicians. We are growing a team that is passionate about success, has strong values and balance in their lives, and has fun working together while building a great company. We are looking for other team players who are passionate about our vision and who want to make a difference in individual’s lives and in the health care industry.
We are currently seeking Nurses in the New Bedford Fall River area who are willing to travel and flexible to work some early evenings and weekends.
Provides care management services for Dovetail clients participating in various programs by handling the following responsibilities:
- Prepare for home visits by gathering information from medical records and communicating with others on the clinical team
- Developing trusting, professional, caring relationships with patients by engaging respectfully
- Conducting in-home assessments
- Providing ongoing patient support between visits, completing necessary documentation and communicating with health care providers on behalf of patients as needed
- Undertakes quality improvement activities to improve the clinical care and health of Dovetail patients.
- 3 – 5 years of recent direct care experience in one or more of the following areas: home care, geriatric care, long term living, care management, acute care or ambulatory care.
- RN License and Associate of Nursing required, Bachelor of Nursing preferred
- Experience or certification in geriatrics, chronic care mgmt and/or case mgmt preferred
- Comfort working in people’s homes, flexible to work off-hours, strong documentation skills.
- Strong leadership, communication, organizational skills a must.
- Demonstrates professional confidence, ability to collaborate with colleagues and to work in dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
We offer competitive a competitive benefits package and an engaging, energetic and fun work environment. We are an equal opportunity employer.