This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Customer Service, Insurance
Kick your Career into High Gear with Direct Auto Insurance!! You'll see we do things differently here at Direct. We have integrity, we are honest and we treat our customers and employees fairly. You'll see that "we'll do right by you" - we'll give you the right training with the right career path including the right incentives and last, but not least...we'll treat you Right! We offer base pay, comprehensive benefit plans and paid time off. Apply Today!
Responsible for being a customer advocate by handling inbound and outbound phones calls and multimedia contacts, responding to customer and agent inquiries, policy and billing questions, customer complaints and providing quotes. Individuals in this role will project a professional company image through courteous and efficient interaction with internal and external clients, ensuring complete customer satisfaction during all touch points.
- Answer phones, emails and/or live chat requests from both internal and external customers, review accounts and respond appropriately to questions and requests.
- Process customer payments by telephone while following PCI compliance protocols.
- Identify, research and report customer policy and billing issues using the computer systems.
- Follow up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved, to ensure appropriate changes were made for satisfactory resolution and keeping clients informed of progress.
- Determine the urgency of calls or requests and follow escalation procedures when necessary.
- Provide quotes for new policies, renewals and endorsements, as well as process non-premium endorsements.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Performing administrative tasks such as maintaining information and processing paperwork.
- Document customer complaints that cannot be fully resolved in Client Services, so they can be relayed to appropriate departments for further investigation and handling.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/equivalent required, college experience a plus.
- Customer service experience in a Call Center environment preferred.
- Previous insurance experience a plus.
- Property & Casualty and/or Life & Health License(s) a plus.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong written and verbal communication, with ability to clearly and professionally communicate with customers.
- Excellent listening skills that allow effective problem solving.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook Email and Word.