This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long term care settings. With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is the second largest institutional pharmacy company in America. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in over 40 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
We are recruiting for a Corporate Collections position to join our growing team. Candidate will be responsible for the research, collection and/or resolution of an assigned complex account portfolio in accordance with PharMerica’s Collection Policy and Procedures.
- Med-D reconciliation (monthly and quarterly)
- Cash Application and subsequent reconciliations
- Bad Debt Review and reserve assessments
- Assist with the compilation of the AR Review documents * Cash to Revenue, AR Analysis, Specific Reserves
- Act as liaison to external Legal team on all assigned accounts
- Back up to Director for Sales Credit Reviews
- Process the monthly write-off report and supply the supporting documentation when needed.
- Following-up on past due accounts using approved collection techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting Knowledge of General Accounting and GAAP.
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word, Knowledge of SAP and AS400 preferred.
- Outstanding analytical skills
- 1 year billing and/or collections experience
- Third Party Billing or collections/billing experience in the healthcare industry
Qualified, interested candidates, please apply online.
For more information, please contact:
(502) 261-2378 - fax